Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is original work, and does not replicate other published works.
- The manuscript contains nothing that is insulting, disparaging, discriminatory, illicit or fraudulent. It must not use sexist or racist language.
- The manuscript is not under current review or has not been accepted for publication elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Make sure that you have read the Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement and that all authors´ responsibilities are met.